Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Five Feeds

Okay, so the title sounds like some kind of sitcom about vampires or something, but I've carefully chosen (translation: randomly picked) 5 RSS feeds. It's been really good- I've always seen the little orange icon on sites and have heard people talking about how cool they are, but I've never bothered to chase it up. Now, I suspect, it'll turn into one of those things I never knew I wanted but will use. Possibly constantly. Like so many things in life, it's so simple once you know how.

For those who are interested, a demographic consisting I am sure of absolutely none of you, these are the feeds I've linked to...

The Powerhouse Museum
Librarian.net
LibraryJuice
Our own 23 Things blog, natch
And MightyGodKing...by turns funny, thoughtful and rude. Undoubtedly comes under the heading of 'Inappropriate use of the internet', but has some really good suggestions for graphic novels, too.

No comments: